Thursday, April 9, 2009

Log.Diet.0002.Granola.Orange

What is going on, I am spending so much money, EBT, food stamps, I am like a hot dog on a stick, I still eat late at night, with Dennis, room 523, where I live, I had three buritos, I am a pig, I am not drinking pop, at least, or not on purpose, when I can, except last night, Dennis was hospital, it was grape, or orange, but carbonated, I guess, that makes it soda, but at least I ate granola with soy milk, around ten in the morning, went down to the second floor to have more granola, served by two cute girls from the Giving Tree, with yogurt, banana.

As the library closed, around six in the evening, as I shivered towards a lady, do you want to talk to me, who are you with, tell me more, Green Peace, first, get a job, sure, put a coat on, ran through Powell's for the rest room, not literally, I was walking, bought a rice meal of some short, orange, & a banana, a black lady checked me out, get it, checked me out, am I that good looking, no, she was my checker, because somebody has to check me out, haha, no, really, EBT, thank you, want a bag, yes, stomped over to the park, no basketball, some family there, they may have looked at me with suspicion, am I just another homeless man, huh, talked to mom, Forest called, I am doing better, talked to Mike Kurtz about Saturday, 6pm, Watchmen, the movie, karaoke, alongside Janet Bailey. Mike said he would be one of my job references, as I plan on applying for Fred Meyer's, Fed Ex, etc, so, what does all of this have to do with food, stop being in a rush, that is the connection, stop swallowing bites of banana, true, Ed avoids potasium due to his 13% running liver, he needs to keep it in check, so don't check me out, you checkers out there, yeah, I like Chess more than Checkers, or even checker clothings, yuck, but check this out, Ed, the old man, has to keep things in check, that is like accountability, nice, I need some of that, eat slower, say my prayers, do not eat after 7pm, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment