Friday, April 10, 2009

Log.Diet.0003.Vegetable.Samosa.&.Chicken.Wrap.Basketball

Log.Diet.0003.Vegetable.Samosa.&.Chicken.Wrap.Basketball:
lj20090410f0514ppj414Powell's.

Crunched through granola, with soy milk, again, did my podcasting projects, talked to my mom, by noon, I finished off the other half of my chocolate ice-cream, yuck, it was lusting my cells, I fell for such disgust, it hurts to fall to such scum.

At Whole Foods, skimming by Liz, I bought some chicken wrap & some vegetable Samosa, which had vegetables inside, of course, caked with basketball on top, playing with Ben & Samoa or something, it was my first time playing at that spot or anywhere downtown. WHile at the library, Katie finally called, no, it was actually Janet, wow. I am back at Powell's, the World's biggest bookstore. My fingers brittles bruises. Good thing my laptop was still here, hanging out next to a cute college girl who is heading off to California, that is nice, Linux is nice, she made some small talk with me, but then I disapeared for basketball without announcement, George Bush wants to gets journal a house in Oregon, really, she made small talk to the other guy with glasses, well, I did not care much, but I do, never mind all of this, this journal is focused on my diet with food, not my diet with girls, so, excuse, me as I suffer from a disease called, I am out of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment